EES has completed over a half million square feet of commercial audit, weatherization, and upgrade projects. Recent projects include:
- The Town of Snowmass Village: Town Hall, Recreation Center, Maintenance facilities (2), and business office.
- Moffat County, Colorado: 13 County Buildings (311,000 total square feet)
- Aspen, Colorado: Aspen Art Museum, Aspen Historical Museum, Cozy Point Ranch, Main Street Bakery, and Silver Shadows Building
- The City of Glenwood Springs: City Hall
- Aspen, Colorado: Buckhorn Lodge
- Garfield County: Courthouse
- Mesa Vista Assisted Living Center
Saving the planet ... One building at a time!
Click here to read our latest news release about our expansion of services into the Western United States!
Benefits of Commercial Energy Audits and Weatherization:
Lower Utility Bills. Unlike other energy efficiency solutions, businesses can expect to experience a significant reduction in energy bills, realizing a quicker return on investment.
Comfort. With an improvement in internal temperature control, businesses can expect a greater comfort level within an office environment. Fewer "too cold" or "too hot" complaints!
Better Air Quality. Overall air quality in the building is improved with reduction of dirt and dust.
HVAC Systems. Because HVAC systems aren't working as hard after the remediation work is completed, systems are less taxed and therefore tend to last longer.